|Forms You’ll Need to Sell Your Home
|Checklist: 17 Service Providers You’ll Need When You Sell
|How to Prepare for the Open House
|Is Your Buyer Qualified?
|Tips for Pricing Your Home
Congratulations on putting your home for sale!
Yes, I am a supporter of FSBO’s (For Sale By Owners). Kudos to your entrepreneurial spirit!
Whether you live in Huntsville or Madison, Alabama, you will find the idea of FSBO is a lot more romantic than reality. It’s hard work selling a home!
At the same time, no one knows your home better than you do. You can use this to your advantage, if you pay attention to the other details that are involved in selling a home.
It’s not for everyone but if you are serious about selling your own home, here are a couple of great tools.
1. Review listing and sale prices, demographics, school performance, area comparisons in your neighborhood. You will find this information under the “Property Search” tab and “Relocation” tab.
2. There are several excellent articles above to give you insights on selling your home. These articles are essentially a “crash course” in Real Estate selling.
3. I just don’t talk my support, but I also walk my talk through actionable items I can do for you as well. I would be pleased to provide you a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) for your home. No charge, of course! A CMA can help you with price and is one of the three key ingredients in selling a home quickly: PRICE , CONDITION & MARKETING
4. I will also advertise your home on my personal website, free of charge of course. While this does not place your home on the North Alabama Multiple Listing Service, it does give your home visibility on another website.
5. Lastly, there are many different reasons why homeowners are selling their homes on their own, but if you are in a financially difficult/dire situation call me. There are now other options for you instead of foreclosure. I would be happy to provide additional information to you on alternative options so you can make the best decision for you.